cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

WLC - Cisco 4402OS - 7.0.98.0LWAPs - Cisco 3502ePhones - 7925GCurrently the phones are associating and authenticating, being assigned an IP, and this is where we run into issues.  If you try a "link test"  from the WLC on the client and it fails. If ...

borgiar by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys i need your help. I want to write a abstract layer which will communicate between my PC  application and a 3g enabled device.Now i want a standard layer for this  communication.So i can run different applications and can control my 3g  enabled d...

techboy21 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! H-REAP Mode

Hi,Does anyone know the limitations or guidance for large H-REAP deployments. Any Cisco documents on Cisco's recommended quantity of access points per remote site using H-Reap mode in either central or local switching instances, H-group limits, deplo...

Jay233 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently installed a new WLC 4402 after my old 4402 died after many years of use.  Upon installation, I am noticing that I am having all sorts of trouble getting clients to connect and get a valid DHCP number.  The clients are all Macintosh and are...

Hi All,  Does anybody have visio stencils for MSE3350 (with wIPS, i have the one without wIPS) and wIPS access point  ? Please forward if you have the rack diagram icons for MSE and NAC guest server too.regardsJoe

Hello guys,What is the difrerence between these 2 IOS, this is because one client wants this IOS: 12.3(11)JA4 or later, and our APs have this one : 12.4(21a)JA1there is any problem with the part of JA4 vs JA1 ??.. the series of the APs are 1240..I ch...

I have two AIR-AP1252G-E-K9 access points connected to Cisco power injectors. They seem to be functioning normally. However, the LED lights on both access points never come on or flash. Is this normal behavior?

Hi,when I am configuring WCS HA mode, I am getting below error.DbMonitor.sendAdminCommand:shutdown force -[Solid JDBC 04.50.0150]Invalid authorization specificationplease let me know the solution, if anyone faced the similar issueboth WCS 7. release

Hi guys,I want to track/log successful user connections on our 4402 wlc (OS 4.2 and 7.0) with activating the following "client related" snmp traps:802.11 Association802.11 Disassociation802.11 DeauthenticationAuthenticationIn the local wlc trap log n...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card