Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi -I need help/assistance in setting up/configure IPPC, Call Manager and a gateway or a combined call manager Express on a desktop or laptop using VMWARE?Can someone provide help, assistance, guidlines etc......

Lewton by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloPlease give some ideas, how to find a holiday using specific day and time, please see below  my holiday list ______START_______     _______END________    Month Day Hour Min     Month Day Hour Min     Description    09    15  09   00      09    1...

Dear Sir I would like to appreciate your assistance regarding 642-162 IPCCX .I want to clear my 642-162 IPCCX exam . can you plz recommend the books and installation guide ,which can help me to clear this exam. and is there any ciscopress books avali...

ICM 7.5.8CAD 7.5.8CVP 7.0.(2) with latest ES ---- With just static routesCallManager 6-1-2.1000-13We are seeing multiple phones ring at the same time for the same inbound caller upon Queue selection.Has anyone else seen this and if so what was the fi...

texasjet79 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My customers #1 concern is no down time if possible. They have agreed to a new install option on rls 8 with a new IP address, to run in parallel with UCCX 7 for a short time. I have thought about all the basic things (move a few agents over at cut ti...

We are using a Cisco 7940 series phone.  I have two new hire CSR's coming soon.  I want them to be able to sit with an experienced CSR and silent monitor calls as they are taken, without using a speaker.  I can't find the solution to this anywhere.  ...