Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a call center that would like to send callers to a survey after each call.  They plan to have the caller hear a recording before they connect to the agent that will inform the caller that they can take an optional survey after the call by pre...

overbc01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have installed UCCX 7 in VM and when tryin to use CAD to login I get the following error message before I even get prompted to enter the username and password."A licensing error has occured. Please try again in five minutes. If the problem pers...

hello,on my script before i send the call to an agent i want to check if there are aggents logged in, to accomplish that i'm using the Get Report Statistics Step.however when i debug my script if an agent is logged in, the result comes as -1. what is...

Hi,we have an existing UCCX script (V4) that keeps calls queing and contains an option sto leave a vociemail messgae (via Unity v4)Is it possible to somehow keep this messgae in the queue so it gets delivered as a call?..and seperatly, though similar...

my company is currently testing window 7.  we are currently running IPCCE 7.1  and ran into some problems with the install of CTIOS on a test user laptop.  What version of IPCCE is compatible with windows 7?

lkinchen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have upgraded from IPCC to Cisco CCX. 7.0(1)SR05_Build504. When i run report Contact Service Queue Service Level Priority Summary Report the Service level is set to 5 Seconds. How can i change this to 20 Seconds.I have searched around and found...

fxavoip12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,We use CCX 7.0 premium.In UCCX 502, when user is in Ready status, Not Ready icon is greyed out. It is very easy to tell whether agent is Ready or Not Ready. In CCX 7, the icons no longer get greyed out. It is very hard to tell what is the current...

wenqianyu by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our provider gives us caller ID name and number. A direct cal to phone displays this information. I would like to display this info in the CAD enterprise data. Is there any way to get this info? Get call info step doesn't provide what I need.

bcali by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I need to verify a Version 8 post call transfer configuration with the action setup in the default workflow group.My lab config is an 8.0(2) NON ES release with CCM 8.0(3)  Windows Vista all the latest SP's using IP communicator 7.0.2CAD age...

Does anyone know if when upgrading CAD from 7.2 to 7.5(6) the client desktops are simply prompted that a "newer version is now available" and asked to update their desktop vs. having to push completely msi packages to the desktop?

gall00004 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes