Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! RESERVE time.....

I'm interested in knowing how other contact centers use the RESERVE time.  What is your "wrap time" set at? Ours was set at 12 seconds when I came here.  When you add the ring time, customers were waiting an additional 12 to 21 seconds on top of the ...

IOS - c3900-universalk9-mz.SPA.150-1.M1.binICM 7.5CVP 7.0(2)We have the following configuration on the gateway: VG 1 Config:                 vxml-server x.x.x.x                vxml-server-backup y.y.y.y VG 2 Config:                vxml-server:  x.x.x...

Hi everyone,We have a lab enviroment setup:1x CUCM System version: 7.1.5.10000-122x CCX System version: 8.0.2.10000-41we did everything by the book,1) end user ( IPCCX line associated, Group permissions defined, device associated)2) application user ...

aku by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do we install the agent console in CAD (the email manager piece) after installing the email integration manager? is it a plug in like the CAD install - or is there a setting that we need to adjust. We have all the other components of EIM set up,...

Hi,We are using CRS4 at the moment on a windows box, and we are looking at upgrading to version 8 (Linux version)Has anyone done this? We only have 2 scripts that can easily be re-written if need be. What are your suggestions?ThanksSimon

Hello,I'm trying to build a new String Array as a parameter but I can't seem to the syntax right to get it started with the specific values I need.  I've tried the following:{"val1","val2","val3"}new String[3] {"val1","val2","val3"}val1,val2,val3"val...

ecornwell by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes