Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HiI have the following situation. The call comes in to CVP the customer then has the possibility to connect to an agent. The agent then transfers the call back to CVP.Call -> CVP -> agent -> CVPI'm having the followong problem. The call context is no...

rhobab by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a UCCX 7.0(1)SR05_Build504 cluster. When I install CAD through AppAdmin or AppUser the CAD MSI file installs fine but when the application is run for the first time I get a message stating that there is a newer version available which is au...

We are still running Cisco E-Mail Manager 5.0.  Does anyone know if CEM has a limit on message/attachment size.  There are messages (all with attachment larger that 1mb) in the Exchange mailbox for CEM that are not getting delivered to the CEM server...

Hi everyone,I have a plan to install UCCE 8.0 with multiple instance in my lab environment.I'm not sute that, do I have to use hosted model or use enterprise and just create multiple instance on it.Actually, I want to implement multi-tenant , I'm not...

Hi all,Got a basic question if anyone can suggest best fix:Got 40 agents answering calls for 4 triggers for different Services. They want same script for each but want to be able to report on performance for each Service. It must use Resource Groups ...

richb1971 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running UCCX 4.0(5)SR02_Build044. The Historical Report version is 4.0(5.3). I am able to run all reports fine. When I try to print the report from Crystal Reports I receive a Windows error stating "Could not start print job." This happens...