Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! UCCX Scripting

I have a question, i'm in the middle of programming a scripting and just realized that i need to create a nested if step.Do you know what's the maximum if's that can be nested? I need to nest 25 ifs on my script or if you could recommend a better wa...

All,   I got the CUIS Archiver running, but after viewing the tables, it doesn't seem it sync's the HDS data at all, its more information about configuration then say the Termination_Call_Detail table and such.  What is the point of this?  My underst...

Dear All,I am very new user of Cisco Systems, I have installed and integrated CUCM with UCCX both version 7.0 as per Cisco document. For the contact center I am using the basic ICD Script with a very little modification of adding MoH when the caller ...

Resolved! UCCX Call redirect

Hi all,After call comes in to the IVR i want to transfer it to some PSTN number, and  if the dest number is busy, i need to transfer it to another PSTN number.I tried to use call redirect in script, but when 1st dest number is busy call ends.Pls help...

vadimpunk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a problem with istalling CAD on Agent PC after finished I start the program and it require to update softwarebut after updated it still require me to update software again and it loop over and over never complete the update.Anyone can h...

It seems the more that i research the more confused I'm getting.  We are planning an upgrade of our Contact Center from 5.x to 7.x along with CUCM 6.x.  I was told that BARS would be used to backup our current setup, but I thought that BARS only work...

Guys,is there any formula or generally recomended rule of thumb around relation between number of IP IVR ports and number of translation route labels that have to be configured in the UCCE with IP IVR environement.If I remember corectly, there were s...