Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm building a helpdesk application with two types of agents; PC-only, and PC/MAC support. I want calls for PC support to connect to PC-Only Agents, then overflow into the PC/MAC support agents. At any time If a call comes in for MAC support, I want ...

Where can I get details about the time of day an agent changes states? I can get the State Summaries in one of the reports, but not the details on Times the agent went out of Ready state, then back in. Didn't find any indicator in the CTI logs on t...

kc-ah by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to create a script for an ICD group that has a queue depth of three.Once the queue depth threshold has been reached the new calls exceeding the queue depth should go to a DN which will be forwarded to(voice mail).my CRA script knowledge is ...

Hello,I have T1 CAS MGCP gateway.Callmanager version 3.3.3.IOS version is 12.215zj3. When a call comes from pstn ,pstn users cannot hear ringback.Is there any parameter that needs to be changed in callmanager or in router.This works fine for T1 PRI.T...

rnarayana by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to use the xml based Phone Agent on the 7970 phone versus the Windows Desktop software. I can not get it to work it just sits at the login screen.Is there a version or patch that works? We have CM 3.3.4, and IPCC Express 3.1

bclarke by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes