Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Does anyone know of documentation for moving from a single CallManager cluster with IPCC Enterprise to two clusters, one for IPCC one for non-IPCC users/devices? This seems to be Cisco's current recommended best practice. What steps need to be taken ...

robrhodes by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Similar to Multi level access ( MLA ) feature available in Call Manager, is there a feature available in IPCC Express 3.X / IPIVR 3.X using which we can provide restricted access to IPCC Express / IPIVR admin pages ? If not will future releases ha...

jagadishs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've created client.classC:\cra_skd folder contain this class file and this folder is setted ClassPath.I'm trying to create new variable in CRA script with Java type.But I'm getting an error client: Illegal Type. What's wrong?

kernel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working with IPCC 3.1(2) and have built a script that is using the Get Call Contact Info. The calling number has a corresponding script variable named "CallingNumber". The ANI that is coming in is 10 digits in length. The script is working an...

dmenkel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Call Redirect step in an IPCCX script that is transferring calls to phone DNs. Everything works fine except when the call goes to a busy or non-existent extension. If that happens then the call just drops. If I debug the script it operates a...

I've to send a string like that: "http://webserverNAME/nco2oep/powerpage/ivr.asp?name=gino&var1=999888".How can I do that with the IP-IVR?Thank'you!

Greetings,I am building an application in the CRA EDitor and I need to have a call placed to an external number. I am trying to use the "Place Call" step which asks for the CallControlGroupId and Primary Dialog Group Id to be defined in the step. How...

jdtoth30 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I have the ipcc server behind NAT router and a client on the internet (incidentally not behind nat)? I tried it to no avail. It seems to authenticate, but something else fails.I already read the document about proxy server settings and tcp port 6...

bphelps by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Group,Can someone tell me if this link is the correct documentation for Cisco Agent Desktop for IPCC Express?http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps427/c1225/ccmigration_09186a00801bfb3c.pdfWe are in the first phases of our VoIP ...

sperez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anyone out there have any good source of info on how the IP Phone interacts with IPCC Express Servers, Agent Desktops, and Cisco CallManager ? We have a situation where the Agent Phone resides in India but the Agent Desktop and IPCC server ar...