Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Does anyone out there have any good source of info on how the IP Phone interacts with IPCC Express Servers, Agent Desktops, and Cisco CallManager ? We have a situation where the Agent Phone resides in India but the Agent Desktop and IPCC server ar...

I have a script that pops up a page in explorer on an agent's desktop when an inbound call is ringing. The script passes the enterprise data subsystem one variable that has three concatenated values in it: resource id, called number, and a custom str...

bphelps by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am interested in seeing the total number of outgoing calls made by each agent. My agents use their ICD extension to make these calls. However, it is not obvious what field this is detail is collected in. Any advise would be helpful.

we are running ccm version3.2 on a win2000 box and unity 3.1 with exchange 5.5. We are in the planning stages of upgrading to active directory. Are there any guides to view to make this transistion?

m.corn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there.I have a duplexed system (ICM 5.0, CTIOS 5.1/SR1) where ICM have recently been upgrated to SR7. I'm not sure if the problem has been there before upgrade, but now I see a lot of following errors in application log on both PG's:Fail:ProviderC...

We have an IPCC setup with a main dialed number 6000 hunted on the VG that is integrated with a nortel meridien PBX.The call comes from the PSTN to the PBX then through an E1 to the VG that maps these calls to the main dialed number 6000.Agents keep ...

We have a new install with CM 4.0.2a.sr1. IPCC Express 3.5.2 sr1. The phones have the latest phone loads on them 7.1.1. When an agent attempts to log in the process takes about 30 seconds. Then changing to the ready state is the same thing, 30 se...

j.boyson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to get the historical reporting information before a call is completed? My understanding is that no information is written to the HR database until a call has ended. I would like to be able to get the session ID of a call when it is ro...