Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We  have IPCC 7.1 with CVP 3.1 , we had two redundant sides A&B when there huge calls hitting the system an error message appers on both roggers (MDS message Sync delay exceed 3000 ms) . any explain for this

luai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody have a syntax example they could share of a regular expression as used in a script?  I can figure out the regular expression syntax, I'm just stumped on how to deal w/ it in a script.  I think I just have a parentheses or quote issue goi...

A Customer have ICM 7.2.7 with ISN. we have configured duplexed PG for the ISN. when we start the two sides one of them is connected to the router and the PGAG process is INSERVICE and the other side PGAG OOSERVICE. the router gives the following err...

Our customer has a Cisco IPCC Express environment and he wants to monitorize, in real-time, the state of the system in some graphical way (incoming calls, state of agents, etc.).Is there any Cisco recommended tool for this? In case the recommendation...

Hi All,how is it possible with CUE and IVR that it includes, to make a script (AA script or IVR script) so after the main menu with options, when a caller is distributed to an extension, the caller can hear MOH (or whatever audio) untill the phone is...

dwtcp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I've an IPCC Enterprise 6.0 SR12 setup with RGR, PG's and HDS with an AW client connected.Recently it was observed that Agent Logout report in Webview was showing no data of previous months (i.e - before December). When I checked in t_Agent_Lo...