Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,in a CVP comprehensive mode deployment, the icm send to vru node is failing. in the router log viewer shows no label returned. Supposedly the configuration is done correct but still i can not see the label. a '9292' busy tone is sent to the vx...

Hi all,We have an IPCC Enterprise v7.2 deployment using CVP 4.1. We need to create an IVR based outbound campaign (no interaction with agents).Can anyone help us by showing us the complete procedure (including Translation Routes creation if required....

Amine-K by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, We have deployed IPCC Enterprise v. 7.2 using CallManager 6.0(1).We are planning to upgrade CallManager to 6.1What is the impact of such action?What are the IPCC components that are impacted and should be upgraded?What is the best action plan...

Amine-K by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Even though I'm in the field of cisco call manager field for 1 year, I'm new to contact center. So please help me to find the proper Resource for contact center for selfstudy. You guys here, are the experts so please help me.

Hi,Is it possible to get the Ready or Not Ready status of the agent in CAD ?I have a line of a script which attempts to get the value of the status:agentState = Get Reporting Statistic (State[agent]) from Resource IPCC Express)if (agentState == "Read...

PAUL CHEN by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello I need to know why I get this message:Exceptionnull; nested exception is:java.io.IOExceptionand create xml document step I have this:com.cisco.wf.steps.io.XMLDocumentcom.cisco.wf.steps.io.XMLDocument@0Anyone can help me?

Currently script designed as below on the high-level perspective;Accept - Menu - Hold.Prompt - Select Resource1) If the caller drop at Menu (before entering selections), its considered abandoned without CSQs and Agent Name (from HR).2) If the caller ...

cheeleong by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes