Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,We have wrote a tcl script in which it going to play a prompt and will transfer to an extension.For us first half (Playing prompt)is working fine the second part(transfer) of the script is not working.could you please any one check where the s...

Hello,I've had one of the managers of a group that uses IPCCX come to me and ask if there is anyway I can present a notification to the agents that they've been "Not Ready" for a certain amount of time. We just upgraded to CCX 7.0.1SR2 and I was pla...

ecornwell by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MOH

Hello,I have UCCX 5.0.1When a caller calls and the call is in the Queue , the caller doesn't hear the MOHAll the CTI Ports associated to the UCCX box have the user and network MOH set to the default MOH. The script has the hold and un hold steps. and...

Hello,I haven't done a db dip in UCCX for a while. I've the following setup for initial testing and I'm getting:Number of rows returned: 0 [from the DB Read step Test Button]When I look at this table via Microsoft Ent Manager there's plenty of rows i...

micandre by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,in the last day I had strange Problems with CTIOS Server.Suddenly Agents cannot log in , change to not ready or to ready.The CTIOS dos box fills with different errors and only stop the CTIOS Service seems to resolve the Problem.After cycling...

Hi allwe have problems with IPCCX 4.0 backup and BARS 4.0.14000.The backup process starts and after a few minutes remains blocked at step"Staging Cisco Customer Response Solutions target X.X.X.X"Some ideas?See attachments.Regards

arani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes