Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,ICM 7.5CVP 7.0VXML5350CCM 6.1.3Gatekeeper (GUP)My setup is not able to land call on agent phone, the phone goes to reserved state but is not able to receive call.I assume that the ICM is reserving the call as it is showing the Label (agent phone l...

Hi,Few questions:1. Is CAD using Flexlm floating license schema?2. Does this license distiguish between agent and supervisor or do both count against the total license number in the system?3. If agent/supervisor is created, but not logged in, does th...

dknov by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using Call Manager 6.1 and i have configured PRI fro domestic calls. so, can i get the report of all calls made by each and every extension through PRI.

I have a simple IVR configuration that works fine, but the users are asking why they see the CTI route point information during call alerting instead of the caller's caller-id. They do see the caller's caller-id after they connect, but not during al...

Hello All,I want to know, for webview reports can we give rights to see different reports to different users?For e.g.I want one user to only view some reports not the complete web view. And other user to view someother set of reports.If the answer is...