Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,Our environment is IPCC Enterprise 7.0.I'm made some test with external system.I'm want to received parameters from the external system due SQL database.My questions:1. How can I get unique parameter from the external system (for DBLookup)?2. C...

Dear Forum Friends and Senior Engineers. I would like to study for IPCC and take the exam shortly. Please let me know which are books should i read for IPCC and where can i get the books. Any link from cisco or book is recommended. please if any body...

esa786_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to modify my holiday schedule today for a call center that is closing early. I tried this last week by adding a day into the holiday.xml file my IVR script is looking at and it did not take effect. Do I need to refresh the IVR script or some...

mw9714 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to forward a call through our IVR script to a number outside of our company BUT remain in queue on our script if that number is busy. How can this be done without upgrading our system to IPCC v 4.x? "Call Re-direct" marks the forward a...

I have NOC containing all Call Managers( Two Subscribers and One Publisher)and Gateway. IPTs are placed at multiple sites. Is this deployment model is Single site ?

Hi,allI saw CAD 6.1 had a integrated browser. After I installed the CAD from my IPCX Administrator Web page, I could not see the browser icon. Can Anybody tell me how to active this feature?PS:My IPCX is 4.0 Premium

Hi, All.Recently we have seen an error message from the CTIOS Agent Desktop and subsequently cause the current call to drop.The message shows "The call has failed because of a network interruption." Has anyone encountered a similar issue? Would appre...

eric.neoh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes