Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

After an ip change of the CRA server I receive an error when I try to debug scripts with the CrA Editor on a laptop.It tries to connect to the old ip address. Where is this address being saved ? I can't see anything in the .ini file or license file.F...

I an trying to get the CRS SDK examples to work in 4.0. It appears that the location for certain files has changed in 4.0 and I am struggling to figure out where to put what files. I have looked at the CRS SDK guide and it talks about using the Wfavi...

zac.speck by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to setup a scenario for an at home agent. One of the requirements is that we can conduct silent monitoring. The scenario is that there is an agent at home with an 871 VPN router, 7940 Hard Phone, and CTIOS 7.0 Agent. We are running C...

drussell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i install ipcc 3.5.(2) in co resistence server of call manager version 4.0(2). they install well not given any error. when i configure out the setup wizard they LDAP error come " There has been failure while updating the LDAP.and also cisco CRA En...

usman792 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently integrating CCM4 and CRS4 with Active Directory.The CCM integration was straight forward and functions, as one would expect, however we are experiencing problems with CRS.CRS installs without any errors and accepts the LDAP / Directo...

s.forrest by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes