Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We currently utilize a Resource Desk that manages which pool of agents the ICM looks at to make a call routing decision by moving Skill Groups into Enterprise Skill Groups. I was hoping that the same dynamic selection would be available in IPCC but i...

Hi. Is there a way to add a delay between calls to the agents.. like a wrap-up time feature? I know there is a work option but because you need to manually hit the ready button.. customers don't want to display the work option but they want a couple...

jmujica by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to have an on-demand recording for the agent phones. Does my CRS server need to have dual NIC for this configuration ?Also does the 3560 switch support RSPAN ?BrgdsRenzil

renzil by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have IPCC Express 3.5(3) running with CallManager 4.1(2). I want to provide some users with read-only access to the AppAdmin pages and so have set them as Supervisors using the Tools > User Maintenance option under AppAdmin.However, when I try t...

Each elemet in ICM has own ID - for example controller IVR_PG( ID 5001),route TR_IVR0 ( ID 5034),routing client CC_IVR1_RC (ID 5002),device target 5188.How to find element by ID?

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPCCX 3.5.3 Standalone ICD install.Is it ok (supported by TAC) to install CRS as a member server. If so, is it ok to change from a workgroup to domain after CRS is installed? What are the implications etc?I'm only thinking of this to make it easier...

d1nnsear by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, When the ICM event "Request Instruction" is sent in a service control model for a Translation routed call, we see the following error message logged in the PIM console. Any idea what this means? We checked the Networktrunkgroup, but it has the ...

cjulio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are the issues reported for CTIOS and XP sp2 only happening on IPCC Express or are they also on Enterprise? I haven't seen any issues yet using Enterprise with CTIOS 5.1, but I don't want any nasty late-night suprises. TIA!

This is history... CRA v3.0(3a)spDI have a script which contains a parameter which defines a path to a directory.I tried to specify a network drive, ie X:\Test, in this parameter which is accepted but when running the script the system gives an audib...

gfolens by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes