Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,using the db get step, if I try to get datas form SQL nvarchar or ntext field the step returns "unsopported object data type".Now I can't ask to our customer to convert all their databases from nvarchar to char.Do you know any workaround?Thank...

dmanzetti by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My agents have noticed that in CAD, when viewing their ACD Statistics information, they no longer have the Skills Tab. What they are looking for specifically is information on the call queue. Anyone have a clue as to how to view this information i...

dolah by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Historical statistics are not showing up, the AWHDS replication process keeps flapping. The Logger replication process reports the following: 10:04:34 Logger or HDS on connection xxxxx using TCP/IP port 40028 is either out of service or communicatio...

We are creating ICM SQL table for reporting purpose for one customer. Customer IPCC is setup for inbound and wants a report on outbound calls made by agnets. Agents are making outbound calls by manually dialing the numbers and calls are not routed by...

avi_mohod by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am using CCM 4.0. I am trying to put an IVR in production which is installed in a separate box. But I forgot the Directory Manager password. I need to reset that. Is there any steps by which I can do that so that my IVR installation goes fine. ...

I have a customer who is looking at multiple Cisco VoIP deployments, but each of their offices is basically a small call centre; their existing PBX boxes have the ability to add a card and allow remote dial-in to monitor calls.I know that IPCC/IPCCEx...

awthomp by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes