Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I am installing the .lic file for premium edition.After providing the path for the license, I get 0 CTI ports provisioned. I need to know what does this imply ?ThanksRenzil

renzil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our enterprise data windows are no longer showing the 3 default fields. I have checked the agent logs and cant see anything wrong. Can anyone tell me what to debug on the server or has anyone seen this before??Thanks

cbrooks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone please elaborate on IPCC interfacing with other vendor (legacy) CallManagers ? Is there a list of vendors that the IPCC is compatible with? What components are required for the integration/interfacing ? Also IPCC is purely IP based .. can ...

Jun 7, 2005, 8:28am PST I am attempting to create a call queue with skill based routing. Originally this was setup as two queues (English and Spanish). The issue came when one queue became overly busy while the second remained idle. I would like to a...

kroleigh1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can we install IPCC on advanced server? I use CCM 4 detection CD(2000-2-7) to detect the DL380 but it installed advanced server automatically. I'll install IPCC 3.13 on the server.Is it supported?Btw, the reason I am not using the detection CD from I...