Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have an application currently on Nortel Symposium that I need to duplicate. Extension 1111 for example points to Symposium and Symposium sends all calls to ext 1234. This pass through gives the supervisor the ability to run some reports for the n...

agaschott by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need an auto-attendant that plays a message generate via text-to-speech. The message changes frequently and is updated via e-mail remotely. Although Unity offeres text to speech, it is only for subscribers, so this won't work. Anyone know if IPCC b...

Will IPCC support users from remote sessions? I have a few IPCC users that do not have IP phones at home but would like to log into IPCC from home.Is this possible and what do I need to make it work?Thanks

b.eman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Anyone, Please guide me on how to get the CTI port number in CRA script. Also let me know which step gives me the CTI Port number? I have tried with GetCallContactInfo step in my script, but it is giving CalledNumber & Orginal Called Number as Rou...

venkasub by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPCC 6.0.2. When launching Event Viewer within the Webview application, no events are listed when I should be displaying all of them. Has anyone else seen this - Not sure of where to start for resolution.Thanks

pbraden by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. About a TTS installation on a CRA Server. The TTS language selection may be different from the languages that I've selected earlier during the CRA installation? I know it cannot be done so for the ASR installation but what about the TTS one?T...

I have noticed a number of calls in the Terminatio_Call_Detail without a CallReference and ANI. Could somebody explain me as to why this is happening? Also, can these entries be considered as short calls and in reports can these be related to calls n...

IPCC Express 3.5.3Some agents are complaining that the ent data pop is launching too slowing so that cannot answer the caller appropriately. I know they can have the CAD as always open, but is there a way in the script to show the ent data, delay fo...

d1nnsear by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes