Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi there! I try to find any truthful information regarding ICM PG DMP Properties, regarding options "CallRouter is local" and "CallRouter is remote(WAN)".Does anybody know how this options is work?This option is play any role on state transfer / serv...

pg_protocol_properties.png

I've been trying to get UCCX desktop chat to work. I configured the URL and the login dialog appears, however when I put my username/password and click "Sign In" the widget goes blank with the wait swoosh in perpetuity, never actually connecting. I p...

rcfoltz by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am deploying UCCE post call survey for a customer and they need Post call survey results report in CUIC report.How do i do that? Please let me know the procedure / documentation to refer and set up CUIC - Custom report using SQL queries to a...

My Marketing department wants to listen to all the sound files I have running on my 10.6 UCCX system.  There are just over 200 departments.  Each department has a separate folder that is their 10 digit phone number.  So I have just over 200 folders e...

I am using UCCE 11.6, trying to perform bulk agent delete. Before deleting agent needs to be removed from Skill Group mapping and Agent Team. Any tools/steps/process to reduce the manual effort for bulk agent skill group, agent team un-mapping and th...

HelloWe are using UCCX 12.5. I have a script that handles inbound calls on a main number. If the user presses 1 during a menu prompt I am using a call redirect to transfer the call to a trigger of another application that has a queue. When the agent ...