Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

Resolved! "Set Priority" in UCCX 11.6 Script

I've seen a few other discussions around setting priority on calls coming into CCX but none that seem to cover my scenario, which is a simple one.I have a script up and working but need to prioritise some calls over others.I want to put a menu in at ...

Resolved! Finesse caller display on transferred call

I am running into an issue where a transferred call to Finesse only displays the extension doing the transfer, even after the transfer has completed.  Is there any way to get Finesse to display the external caller number?  The physical desk phone dis...

wmelick by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Call Studio, Skipped element expected behavior

Hello all, We have encountered applications running on 11.6 that are using an audio element to set session values, and then they are marked as 'skipped' in call studio. The call servers are no honoring the 'skipped' tags it appears, as the session va...

agaliano by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Video integration with CVP

Hi, I am in process to integrated Video in CVP comprehensive deployment using  https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/remote_expert_mobile/remote_expert_mobile_1151/configuration/guide/rcct_b_remobile-solution...

PCCE Domain Change

We have multiple customers that recently approached us on how to change the Domain Name within their PCCE System.  The company has changed name or merged with another company now requiring this change.  In UCCE you would do a tech refresh upgrade and...

Cisco Unified Workforce

Hello everyone, please help, as I can add an attachment to be able to perform live supervision, I have this error when I agree with the attachment I wish to establish:CallMonitorCiscoRemoteCluster The extension provided is not valid in the cluster of...

UCCX IVR for Secure Payments

Hi all, I have a customer with UCCX v11.6 who wants to provide callers with an option to make bill payments using the IVR script with DTMF dialling. The customer is in the United Kingdom and the SIP trunks are provided by BT utilising the Semafone se...

Change Date format on CUIC

Hi All,Now we stay on UCCX version 12.0 and after we upgrace UCCX to version 12.0 date format of CUIC change to MM/DD/YYYY but my customer would like to use format DD/MM/YYYY ,How we can change date format on CUIC app?Thank you

aut.s by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX Using Api

Hello , i am using uccx api to change application paramatres ; first getting application info with using ; https://developer.cisco.com/docs/contact-center-express/#!get-application-with-script-parameters then modifiying some parametres with using ; h...

Resolved! Can finesse team performance window display the called number of outbound calls in progress

Can finesse team performance window display the called number of outbound calls in progress?I have several supervisors asking if we can display the outbound called number of a call in progress. The Team Performance shows the call state (Talking) with...

John Hoy by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes