Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I just upgraded my UCCX from 10.6 to 11.6.  It looks like Supervisor Desktop is no longer available and now we must use Finesse instead?  For our phones we use the FIPPs phone service so when I tried to access "HTTPS://ipaddress:8445/desktop" I got t...

Hello All,  Just wondering from CUIC is there a report that can shows Abandoned Calls in which caller has been diverted to a Voicemail,listened to the message but did not leave a voicemail

AhmedAziz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I perform a UCCX DRS Restore on a HA environment, does this affect the functionality of the call center. The SUB is being the master at the moment. This is a 24/7 environment. Thanks, MK

I have agents current using cipc however we want to move to Jabber. I have searched and cannot find any directions on how to set up an agent to use Jabber instead with cucm 11.5. Our current  version of ccx is 12.01 and we would like to use jabber 12...

tbeverly by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to download audio recordings in QM 11.5 and I do not see the option to do this in the web page. In versions 8.x and 10.x the option was available for the archive user. Has something changed or is it possible something else needs to be set...

Trying to enable call recording for homeworkers using Jabber through Microsoft DA vpn. now i thought this may be a not supported issue, but we have manged to get about for users working. If you look at my screenshot, the FIRST one is Working & the se...

working.png Not-working.png
lowfell by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I have came across this notification for UCCX, and seeking clarification on update software to fix this. Is fix update is not available for partners or we must need to open a TAC case to get the update software file ? We have one of the cust...