Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Experts,How can we modify the layout of Finesse to show only agents with Ready or Not Ready status. Our Call Center is 24/7 with more than 200 agents working in 3 different shifts. The supervisors don't want to see those agents who are not in t...

UCCX - 11.6.1  - co-resident CUIC. New laptop with Windows 10,  in Firefox when selecting "Configure"  then selecting "Scheduler"  - opens a new tab within CUIC with list in left pane instead of opening up the Scheduler with the reports.Then when I c...

lleweyiss by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, The agent received a call from customer and the call was answered by an agent. The agent initiated direct transfer from Finesse to supervisor but supervisor rejects the transfer call. now agent state changed from talking to ready but the cust...

Hi all,according to the documentation, the behavior of IE when a new call arrives should be the following:Finesse Desktop is minimized.Internet Explorer and Firefox: Finesse restores back to size and position (on top of other windows).Note    If you ...

peterputt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, My client is using UCCX 10.5 with CAD (old Cisco Agent Desktop and Supervisor Desktop). On UCCX Script we are getting some data(Get Enterprise Call Info Step) from Agent while he transfers the call back to IVR for some reason. Now client wants to...

Hi, Has anyone configured ECE customer side SSO with aqua templates? If the scenario is that customer has docked chat embedded at their web site and those already logged in (via SAML based SSO), should be recognized as authenticated visitors, how do ...

TimoV by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently using CISCO express across three sites and I am based on one site I use CISCO supervisor to listen in on calls but can only listen in to calls received into my site. I really need to listen into calls into all sites. Any ideas???

NHSDARREN by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are working on an integration with Cisco UCCX (11.5.1.11001-34).We need to get skill aggregated data in 15 minute intervals.The skill data that is needed per interval is: Call volume (handled + abandoned), Handled calls, Average handle time, A...

Hello, I have question about Agent State Trace with UCCE 11.6 or UCCE 12.0. Is there any limit to enabling this option for agents. I have information on cisco.com ( Solution Design Guide for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise, Release 11.6 - Cha...