Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, We are going to upgrade to UCCE 11.5. I need a diagram with the UCCE 11.5 contact center servers does anyone have one.  Also, does the UCCE 11.5 still use AW/HD servers as well as router and pg servers and is the any new servers in UCCE 11.5 t...

We have a client looking to turn on voice encryption at the phone level as well as gateway/cube.  They have MediaSense which does not support encryption in this manner.  Has anyone used AQM/WFM on a CUCM cluster where encryption was enabled?

mzajeski by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello evgeryone,  in UCCX 11.5 whenever I create a NEW queue and script the CSQ name is not getting pushed over to the Cisco Desktop Agent.  The functionality of the new script is there though.  Old scripts work fine.  Any ideas? Allreplies rated  Th...

Hi , I want to make to my company call center with 15 agents only. our customer will hear IVR and will press 0 for sales for example , and also the call must be recorded so i want to ask1- Did BE6000M has Cisco CCX VM , or i need to buy        CCX-11...

Hi, I'm trying to figure out why is finesse making milions of log files in %AppData%\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files. Most of them are named "makeRequest?*".It only happens to few teams and most likely have something to do with gadge...

Looking to UCCX 10.6 release notes it said: Unified CCX does not support the following configurationsWithin the same script, using the "Place Call" step to generate a call and then placing the call in a queue. That's the way that Cisco script on the ...

aalejo by Level 5
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have below servers and client already setup:- Call Manager 10- Cisco Unified Call Center Express- Cisco Finesse Client for Agent- Cisco Finesse Client for Supervisor I don’t know how to setup silent monitoring to Agent by Supervisor, through BIB (B...

I have currentlt 125 agents configured in WFM so that their calls and screen shots are recorded as I have 125 seat licenses available on QM I want to add 75 more agents so my question is beside the 75 QM Seat license that I am ordering do I also need...

wahab2014 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,I'm working on a PCCE system version 11.5Some internal users can dial a CTI Route Point to be transferred to Service Desk agents.I have successfully configured and tested the RONA feature. However, when callers are dialing the CTI Route ...

ln33147 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes