Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a lab 10.5 UCCE deployment and want to use the Web Admin tool. For some reason we only see a subset of the configuration objects. From the documentation it should be possible to see the Dialed Numbers, Call Types and others, but they don't ap...

I'm creating a Custom CUIC report using awdb datasource in UCCE. This report has two datetime and 1 string input parameters. If I give Start Date Time, End Date Time and ANI(String) as Input parameters, I'm getting 0 records. but If I copy paste the ...

I was able to create gadgets to limit Supervisors to only see their own team in Supervisor view. Is there a way to only limit a Supervisor from only seeing their CSQ and/or Team data when pulling Historical and Live reports in CUIC?

Esto by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently working on getting courtesy callback up and running in our environment.  I understand this is a lot to configure to get working and I am going to make some GW changes tonight so I can further troubleshoot.   This is not working yet, but I j...

jc12 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This topic is a chance to discuss more about the new agent desktop from Cisco - ‘Finesse’. The discussion will be more about generic capabilities of Finesse and how it fits into the UCCX environment. This is a chance to discuss more about the new fea...

On version 9.0.2, if the customer has standard or enhanced licenses, they get 300 ports as part of the deal.  On the large OVA, you can run up to 400 CTI ports.  How does a standard or enhanced user get from 300 to 400 ports? TIA, Cliff

I have a client with UCCX 10.5.  They have an email queue that has been working properly.  However, recently a large number of emails from several months ago have shown up in the queue.  I'm not sure how this happened.  Additionally these email do no...