Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I need to add a " . " to a script variable. I know this can be done with substrings but the number of characters will always be different. But i need to add teh decimal in the 2nd position from the left no matter what. It is for an IVR app where user...

shurt by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have a case where agents display on the desktop supervisor in a team that is different from the one configured on the CCX.Example:Resource JDOE is configured to be in team TelemarketingWhen viewing the information on "desktop administration ->...

Hi All, I have an existing environment :CUCM : 8.6.2.20000-2CXX : 8.5.1.10000-37 I want to upgrade my existing CUCM to version 10.5. Is CUCM 10.5 still can integrate with my existing CCX version ? or I also must upgrade my CCX to 10.5 ?Because in com...

I'm looking to have a single script read individual CSQ prefs from an XML file. When I test with static values for the CSQ name in the Get XML Step, I get null values returned if the string is text. If it is numeric, it works.This one fails with 'nul...

Hello, I'm looking for a report that can show SLA for a CSQ every half hour.  I have tried several combinations and reports but am only able to produce for one time range.  I would like to see a report that shows 9 am to 5 pm, which is then broken do...

Ayaz Khan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to set a weight for two agents to receive calls based on their availability. Basically, their phones ring first if a call comes into their queue. I set their competence level to 10 for both people and lowered the level for the other peopl...