Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,We recently upgraded UCCE from v8.0 to v9.0Before the upgrade, we were using CTIOS based silent monitoring. The supervisor would pick an agent and listen to him continuously over several calls in a single silent monitoring session.The session woul...

Hi, I have a problem with importing Real time reports. Release notes state that appropriate Data source should be configured before importing Real Time report templetes.CUIC user guide  states that UCCE Historical and UCCE Real Time data sources exis...

I want to make a Call tree with 3 Language announcement’s. Once the language is selected, the call will be transferred to an outside vender. No issue doing this- is there a way to announce that this call to the answering phone? basically "Hey this is...

Neal haas by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We are tried to monitor the CAD server using "CAD Desktop Monitoring Console" .  We configured the snmp community "public" & restart the snmp service as mentioned in the CAD installation guide.I am getting the snmp timeout error while accessin...

hi We have installed UCCX8.5 on ESX4 everything goes fine as far installation is concerned now after installation UCCX Engine is not coming up when we check logs we find this Service operational status is DOWN. Cisco AXL Web Service;Cisco UXL Web Ser...