Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

Resolved! Media Sense Ordering

Dear Cisco Team,I have prepared the following quotation for one of our clients and want to know if this can be procured either online or through paper license. Item   NameDescriptionService DurationLead TimeIncluded ItemMCP-NEW-LICServer software an...

Compliance Recording

With Cisco Compliance Recording without Call Center can all calls to a single DN be recorded during a specific time period across shared devices?  For example:An after hours emergency number is active between 10pm and 4am.  I want to record all calls...

UCCX Time of Day / Day of the week

Guys,I am looking for a script or help in creating a script which will allow me to override the time of day or day of week.  example:  if its after 5pm I want to be able to change from close to open;  if its tues and its open I want to change it to c...

dshumake by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Microsoft Lync 2013 with Cisco UCCE

Hi all, hope everyone is well !!!I've got a MS Lync 2013 solution in place and am looking for a Contact Center solution to integrate with Lync. Does anyone know if Cisco UCCE can be integrated with Lync 2013 ? or know of any Contact Center solution t...

dtran by Frequent Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ADODB.Recordset (0x800A0BCD) Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.

Can someone tell me what I have wrong in this code? This is a call center wallboard that I am using from VOIPMonkey website, so it is not my code; and I am not a developer, I tried contacting the author, he is saying " I am not returning data", I am ...

nkhater by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco EIM - Pending Emails

Hey All,I am doing some Database stuff on EIM and was curious about the Data for "NO_ACTIVITIES_PENDING_EMAIL". Are these considered to be emails that are still sitting in the queue or are they emails currently pending being sent, etc...?The table wi...

IPPA Screen - Hiding CSQ Stats

Hi - We have IPPA environment & we would like to hide the default CSQ stats all the time for the agents , but give them the option to change their state (Ready, Not Ready, Logout) from the home screen. Please confirm if there is a way to do it.Raj