Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

The following training courses for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) have been updated to help you take advantage of new cloud/mobility features, and APIs:Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 1 – AUCCE1 (v2.0)Admini...

jefcampb by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi, Can any one explain me the below clarification on ICM Script editor 8.51. What the Call type node used for, and what will happen if we does not use that node?2. On enterprise Skill Group node, we can see Queue type Priority how does not functions...

I am creating a new script with Priority Treatment for incomming calls. Question: I want to have the priority calls listen to some menu's and not others. is there a way to check the prioity of a call to skip some menus? or should I just build another...

Neal haas by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using UCCX 10.5 with Finesse 10.5, there is a Superivsor and a Agent, the Supervisor can slient monitor the Agent by Finesse. The sound stream goes to Supervisor’s IP Phone, could it be set that the sound stream goes to Supervisor’s PC running f...

Hi,I'm a CUCM 6.x user trying to install my comp copy of UCCX and 5 client licenses.  I've got a new MCX-7825-H4 that i'm using.  I've just installed Cisco's winOS for that model server and everything looks good from that end.  I'm using http://www.c...

thanmad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is the cceadmin interface only for pcce vs ucce? I've got a customer using pcce and all cceadmin functionality is read/write, but another customer using ucce and all cceadmin functionality is readonly except for attributes. Is this by design or am I ...

Hello,I am using WIM 4.4 and all my agents who are using Internet Explorer version 11 are able to type on webchat but cannot send the message. Please advise whether WIM 4.4 supports IE 11 or is there any settings to be enabled at IE. Regards,Sukanya

sukanya_r by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes