Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi  I got a CVP standalone VXML server and a call enter to a branch router and goes to the call studio script... and inside that script when I do a simple hangup function.. when the script tries to hangup what it really does is execute the survivabil...

This should be an easy one ... but I need the sanity check. Agents are assigned skills for CSQ 1 and CSQ 2.  I have existing calls in CSQ 1, and then a new call is added to CSQ 2. Are calls dequeued FIFO across both CSQs to the same resource pool?   ...

HiI have deployed CUCM 10.5 and UCCX 10.5 for 5 agents. My customer would like to have a few column from each standard reports combined into one single report.My understanding is that data need to be retrieved from SQL database of UCCX.As i don't hav...

Error: atleast one component of the cisco icm software cti os system is offline. cisco desktop will automatically attempt to reconnectPlease list me the under wat all the reason we will get this error in CTI desktop.. i have attached the shap shot al...

HiI'm configuring Silent Monitoring, but in UCCX CDA under Settings: Services Configuration > Multiline, Monitoring & Recording > VoIP Monitoring Device, there are no devices.Note: I have CAD agents setup with IP Phone working properly. UCCX is "IN S...

Question, can you utilize the rmon.aef script to remote monitor agents that use IPPA at a remote site? Trying to figure out ways to monitor an agent in this scenario since SPAN and Desktop Monitoring can't be utilized given that they're using IPPA an...

SAN J by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we use CTI Toolkit Agent Desktop tool 8.0(3) and we'd like that this software will be on top always.I have tried found some workaround (registry key) and I have not found it. do you know how can I configure the windows behaviouf always on top ? th...

CoDeC by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I managed to integration the UCCX with SQL 2012, when I press Test, it goes successfull. However, I put the very simple Read step which does  : "SELECT * from Table" , but it returns 0. I put wireshark on SQL Server and found out the communic...

hamed1900 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, does anyone know if there is a MIBs available to monitor a UCCX server via SNMP?I can't seem to find any yet. Or do we have to use the MIB from the CUCM? kind regardsMarkus