Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

UCCX Agent Reporting Issue

I've some questions after an agent report has been generated.In the agent detail report, I found that a specific call handled by the agent has a call with Talk Time for more than 9 hours (Call Type : Inbound ACD, Transfer-in). However, the duration f...

Answering call by using spacebar

My customer wants to have their agents have the ability to press the spacebar to answer a call that gets distributed to them.  I have been searching around to see if I can figure it out but I though I would ask here too.  UCCX 9.0 ...

Contact Center Licenses

Dear Sir/Ma,I will like to vividly understand more about the product below:R-CCX-90WFMMEDIA=    1R-CCX90AQM-MED-K9=   1      Questions:1. What are these products?2. Are these products software or what?3. What are their functions?4. How would they be ...

rahman001 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

historical reporting login problem

Hi,I am trying to get the historical reporting from IPCC Express up and running.When trying to connect using a client, I receive the following error:Unable to establish connection to database. Check the log file for error 5051.Anyway, in the log fil...

markmills by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Problem on the CTI

Hello all,We are facing a problem on the CTI, whenever an agent tries to login to his CTI Agent Desktop, the name of a differentt agent appears and the data is saved as if the wrong agent was the logged in agent.This problem is occuring for just one ...

lanou by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Calls stuck in supervisor console

Dear All,In supervisor console it displays 23 calls every time in a queues and add up further calls in 23 which is creating a big issue in reporting. whenever that queue is assigned to a supervisor it shows the value 23 evn if no call lands on that q...