Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

My customer wants to have their agents have the ability to press the spacebar to answer a call that gets distributed to them.  I have been searching around to see if I can figure it out but I though I would ask here too.  UCCX 9.0 ...

Dear Sir/Ma,I will like to vividly understand more about the product below:R-CCX-90WFMMEDIA=    1R-CCX90AQM-MED-K9=   1      Questions:1. What are these products?2. Are these products software or what?3. What are their functions?4. How would they be ...

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to get the historical reporting from IPCC Express up and running.When trying to connect using a client, I receive the following error:Unable to establish connection to database. Check the log file for error 5051.Anyway, in the log fil...

markmills by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,We are facing a problem on the CTI, whenever an agent tries to login to his CTI Agent Desktop, the name of a differentt agent appears and the data is saved as if the wrong agent was the logged in agent.This problem is occuring for just one ...

ln33147 by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,In supervisor console it displays 23 calls every time in a queues and add up further calls in 23 which is creating a big issue in reporting. whenever that queue is assigned to a supervisor it shows the value 23 evn if no call lands on that q...

Hi All,Currently i have UCCE 8.0(3) running on Windows 2003 SP2 HP server.I want to move my Generic PG from HP MCS to UCS platform (CISCO UCS C240 M3 SFF).I have necessary softwares, but i have below queries:- is it possible to run PG on UCS platform...