Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a couple of large customers who use a variety of products such as UCCE, CUCM, CCMP, Voice recording, CUIC and CIM. Is there an easy way to do agent configuration on these platforms, currently everything is very disjointed, which means is take...

Hello Everyone,I have a question. Is it possible to run CAD version 9.0 on UCCX version 8.5? I installed CAD 9.0 and everytime I start, it talks to UCCX and says version on the server is different, therefore an update must happen. Please advise.Thank...

Hey, everyone!Does anyone know the answer to this: If there are multiple emails in a queue, and an agent requeues an email, does that email go to the bottom of the stack, or does it get requeued to the top for the next agent to handle?Thanks!        ...

Okay guys I'm trying to do a SIP outbound dialer option using CUSP, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to connect the elements through CUSP and some of the gateway configurations.Any help would be appreciated.

Jacob Moe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,can someone help me identify the call coming from our tolll free goes through the agent with diffrent csq skills how they distribute even have the Fifo and level of competence. sample scenario we have a 1800 xxx xxxx toll free answered by ivr with...

Hi All,I am trying to calculate how many agents are logged on at particular time say 9:00 am, 9:15 am etc. Could anyone please let us know if there is any way from HDS database or any other source we can find this information.At the moment, I am calc...

Deep46 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there anyone out there using CIPC in the call center environment with recording enable with . If so please send a screen shot of the device configuration and also how it is setup in WFM. Please review the attachment.