Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi I have UCCX 9.1 HA cluster, Primary and Secondary, I noticed that when the Primary lost the conectvity external NTP server (statum 16), Secondary also movinf to statum 16 in ntp status, my problem is Primary server is getting ntp from external but...

HELLO, My company want build first network in our system computer.what first we must prepare for that.thank you---Posted by WebUser Tomy Hidayat from Cisco Support Community App

Dear Cisco Team,I have prepared the following quotation for one of our clients and want to know if this can be procured either online or through paper license. Item   NameDescriptionService DurationLead TimeIncluded ItemMCP-NEW-LICServer software an...

With Cisco Compliance Recording without Call Center can all calls to a single DN be recorded during a specific time period across shared devices?  For example:An after hours emergency number is active between 10pm and 4am.  I want to record all calls...

Guys,I am looking for a script or help in creating a script which will allow me to override the time of day or day of week.  example:  if its after 5pm I want to be able to change from close to open;  if its tues and its open I want to change it to c...

dshumake by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, hope everyone is well !!!I've got a MS Lync 2013 solution in place and am looking for a Contact Center solution to integrate with Lync. Does anyone know if Cisco UCCE can be integrated with Lync 2013 ? or know of any Contact Center solution t...

dtran by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone tell me what I have wrong in this code? This is a call center wallboard that I am using from VOIPMonkey website, so it is not my code; and I am not a developer, I tried contacting the author, he is saying " I am not returning data", I am ...

nkhater by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes