Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've got a Call Redirect step under option 1 of a Menu.  When placed outside of the menu, it works fine.  When I move it under keypress 1 of the Menu, the 1 is sent along with the redirect.  This results in CXN getting extra dtmf.  I've worked around...

Hi guys,i have a stituation where the scheduler runs dialy at 9 am to generate reports of the previous day with no end date .The client works from 9:30 am till 6:30 pm ,but the reports always show the details from 12 pm till 6:30.It never show AM.Doe...

Hi,After the installation of CVP reporting server, I am unable to create the following CVP databases. •callback•ciscoadmin•cvp_dataWhile I looking into CiscoUnifiedCVPDB.log, I can see 329: Database not found or no system permission.ThanksSuresh

usasanth1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently working on creating an XML file from stats in the CSQ's. Based upon what I have read, due to the file being updated quite often, I believe I have 3 choices:1) Write/overwrite to the customer directory (havent figured...

g_wallace by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've edited icd.aef, and when i do the system will not initiate the script (plays the sorry, experiencing problems prompt). If i change it back to the original, it works.Now, I've accidentally overwritten the original and it won't work. All of the st...

Hi,my customer is interesting to a solution that generates custom graphs,  reports and dashboard about a small contact center (6 agents)I read: "... Unified Intelligence Center is also shipped co-resident with Unified Contact Center Express applicati...

Are there any downsides to using Trigger Redirects in scripts vs calling a subroutine?Example:Call comes in App1- MainMenuCaller presses option 1 for CS queue.At this point I can either call a subroutine that has the CS logic/schedule or I can do red...

Hi,Is there Cisco documentation on how often services should be restarted, or the entire cluster be restarted? The reason why I ask is that we have services running for 588 days since the deployment of our UCCX cluster. I have restarted various servi...

Does a list exist of the system prompts included with the UCCX install, or is it in the documentation? You cannot explore the file system anymore on rls 8. My system is on 8.5.1 SU02

When installing Cisco Agent Desktop (CAD) , UCCX 9.0.2.11001-24 it requires version Java 6.45. We currently have Java 7.25 which runs all of our existing applications without issue. We are seeing issues with this old version of java like peoplesoft e...

Neal haas by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,I  have installed Cisco UCCX 9.0.2 and trying to access Database option  under Subsystems but unfortunately it is not listed under Subsystems  menu.Snapshot is attached..Is it a licensing issue or something else has to be done?Thanks in a...