Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,Pesonal call back is not working for a particular agent.Same Capmpaign and skill group agent are getting call back properly.I configured Personal call back in campign Manager is Use 'Call Back DN'How to troubleshoot this issue..Please help me ...

Need more info regarding error messages (links). Are these error codes made public or just for TAC use?Thanks.---Posted by WebUser Rajesh Nagarajan from Cisco Support Community App

Hi Community,I'm creating new reports for one of our customers with the CUIC NFR kit in our lab.But I do not want to create the reports from scratch and want to use the report definition templates from UCCX.But I don't know where I can download the f...

We are trying to set up our database with a seperate testing environment without having to use an entire seperate server.  It looks like there is a Profile ID setting in the configuration, but there is not detail what this is for or if it can be used...

Resolved! Agents and Jabber

Greetings oh Gods and Goddesses of the contact center !I have a script that successfully queues calls to agents with physical phones.When I add an agent with a Jabber softphone the wheels fall off.If you watch the agent desktop you can see the agent ...

kbenoit33 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1-The loading bar down of the screen always loading and never finishes.Please  take a look to the attached picture.2-When i go to the uccx and want to change the server from hostname to ip address,i always get update failed.I am so new in uccx,help i...

Hi Tea,Requesting your guidance...we having IVR setup where 1 Regional Language + English....Now custemer come up with the 2 Audio file for MOH Configuration,one is for Regional Language & other is English for MOH...my question is how we can difeeren...