Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Good afternoon everyone.  I forgot to place a credit card expiration date check process in my script...    My script works like this...     1. A customer manually enter his/her credit card expiration date     2. Outcome is MM/YYYY     3. I need to pl...

All: I am attempting to set up an Agent Notification in UCCX 8.0 to inform agents which CSQ a call is coming from while the call is ringing in to the agent. I have set up a new Work Flow Group, and added a Voice Contact Work Flow. ...

Hello everybody,do you think Social MInner can replace the EIM or WIM or Both WEIM??i have a WEIM installation and i face lots of bugs specialy related to java, and i appreciate if i can move from this solution to a new solution that provide the serv...

learnsec by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 24 T1's on a 3945 gateway running IOS 15.2(1)T2, the first 6 T1's bearer channels show as down down, and D-channel for each T1 is showing up up (spoofing). The other 18 T1's bearer channels are showing Admin down down, and D...

Hi,                            I have several agents that are looging into CTIOS and it's showing them in a talking state, but they have not even gone ready yet. Thank you

For reasons that can be generally summarized as a loss of call processing capcity from 300 ports to 80 ports, when converting from Standard to Premium  licening, I need to consider some options.  The client requirement is for "compliance recording" a...

DrVoIP by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

According to what I've found in UCCX 9.0 installation guides, the secondary node in a HA installation looks at the primary for NTP. What happens in the case of failover when the primary is unavailable?Thanks in advance,Dillon

We're running UCCX 8.5 Enhanced.  We have some special ANIs, that when they call us, we want to increase their queue priority.  For learning/testing, I was able to successfully do this by using an IF statement, and manually defining a special ANI.But...