Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All.I am configuring outbound(preview) campaigns on UCCX 8.5SU3. Once the campain is done, is there any defult report in which I can see the status of each contact of the campaign such as successful, not dialed yet, invalid number etc?Many thanks ...

dhamm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all,Need some pointers to do the following:Have 1 server in production running uccx 7.0 (1)express. Have built a second server running uccx 9.0.I need to migrate everything from the prod server to the new one.Can i backup and restore to the new...

HiWe ave a requirement from customer so that they should stop recording of call from CAD on customer demand.we have AQM 8.5.2 ,UCCX 8.5.2 Su2 and cucm.we have configured desktop recording in AQM for all call .Now the customer requirement is tha...

Hi All,I am installing AQM 8.5, while selecting the recording file storage location when i select the external location i am facing the error of the bad username and password, but i am logging on the machine with the same credentials. Then i tried to...

Hi,                                 I have an agent that is getting calls while she is still in wrap up mode is this normal ?