Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I believe now in CVP 9.0  , I can configure static local route even if Outbound proxy is enabled. ( this was not there in cvp 7, and local static routes becomes greyed when outbound proxy is selected.).  If both are enabled which takes precedence ?.F...

Hi,My customer has a strange requirement that if all agents are ready and none of them answers the call the call should go to the voicemail after checking all agents. Automatic Not ready state is not acceptable so the RONA setting is set to Ready if ...

Woudl the community agree that, with respect to Enteprise Data;(a) Set Enterprise Data is when we want to send the value of a local variable up to the server.(b) Get Enterprise Data is when we want to get the value of Enterprise data and send it to a...

DrVoIP by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a case where a call was stuck in the queue for45 minutes with agents logged in. Agents logged out and logged back in but call would not come out of "stuck" state. Eventually, the call was dropped.Any thoughts as to how this could happen.

larryar28 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have one cisco 2960s,when i am going fo configure its showing error boot fail,pls tell how i download ios file and install---Posted by WebUser Prasanta Pattnaik from Cisco Support Community App

Hello all,why the UCCX has only the option to populate the Ascii alerting name for cti ports under the call control group?I cannot see the alerting name for the CTI ports when a call is placed to an agent. do I have to manually populate the alerting ...

Our Help Desk is using a very simple UCCX app.  Basically the script checks to see if any agent is 'logged in' and 'ready' and if so rings that agent immediately.  If agnets are 'logged in' but all are 'not ready', the call goes to ...

isfairml1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are running UCCX 8.5.  We have one main script that answers our primary 1-800#.  It does lots of various checks and menu prompts.  At various points it splits off to different business areas.  For example press 1 to reach Benefits.  Then tha...