Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,As per the CVP document, the courtesy callbacks will happen via the same VXML/INGRESS gateway where the original call was landed.Is there a way to handle these callback calls via different gateways?I tried having a test service and changed the val...

After swapping hard disks between two servers I can not access CRS Administration page through LDAP authentication. Default username/password Administrator ciscocisco doesnt help.This guide doesnt help eitherhttp://www.ciscosystems.com/en/US/products...

Hey Everyone, I wanted to follow up on a question I had about converting from G729 to a usuable format.  I contacted "Voice Age Corporation" and they provided me with a non commercial version of the G.729 codec.  With that I was able to convert my fi...

HiI'm trying to implement a SIP Dialer with no luck.  The dialer is always canceling the call and looking int the logs I see a NODIALTONE.The call flow is as follows Dialer --> CUPS (Sip proxy) --> CUBE --> Via SIP trunk to PSTN.From the documentatio...

rhobab by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer that is considering UCCX.  However they're needs are a little different than how UCCX generally behaves.  The automatic call distribution using CSQs and agent skills is needed, but they also need the ability for agents to be able t...

Hello All. Is it possible to to use UCCX while in CME as SRST fallback or SRST only? I am not sure if the CTI integration is supported during this mode. My current setup is CUCMBE with UCCX and two 2911 routers with CME as my gateways and fallback. I...

Hi all,I am using UCCX in HA connected to a 2960S Gigabit switch stack. The ports on the switch and on the UCCX are set to 100 Full. We have been suffering some performance issues with call mintoring and recording when using span ports so it has been...

Hi team,I have a problem to create multi languages repository for UCCX 8.5. We have a operation in Brazil and Miami. I have one step on a script that use the default idiom when the client do not make any action in ura menu. The problem is that when w...

dsobrinho by Level 9
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Support Team Please note that there is no any data in CUIC 8.5 when I run any histrocal report I did restart for for CUIC and Sync with AW also I did restart for AW but nonewPlease advice.Thanks

hello everyonenow ,i have a question i install ICM in a server and install PG CG CTI os server in another servier,of course the sideA and sideB always separate out.the CTI clinet connected to CTI os server sideA,but when i shutdown the CTIOS sideA,or...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes