Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Got UCCX 8.5 on an ESX server, uploaded prompts in to script but phones wont play any sound. I've played the prompts back through the CCX Admin Prompt page and they're fine.I've altered the script so it only puts call on Hold to check script and i...

richb1971 by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi CCX Experts,I have a UCXX upgrade soon from 7.0.2 SR5 to 8.1.5.Done below Task-Ordered upgrade licenses.Took Appl. Backup.Have the PUT Backup from CCX 7.1, My CUCM is 8.5.1.My question is,As we have Primary and Secondary CCX 7.X Servers, can i do ...

binu.john by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,     I am working on a way to move calls to different CSQs based on the time spent waiting.  The start of my script plays back an audible greeting telling the caller how long the oldest call waiting in queue has been there.  When the Get Report...

Hello I have a doubt how can I configure the vxml gateway for side remote o distribute vxml gateway to do not using wan bandwidth where I already have cvp in central site and I have  another vxml gateway in central site but how can I do detect any pa...

Hi All,I am using cvp 4.0 and ICM 7.2.3 the issue that we are facing is that when the call is being transferred to the agent no ring back is heard by the customer. I have checked the dial-peer the dial-peer for 91919191 is configured correctly we are...

We have installed CUIC 8.5(3) but cannot configure active directory correctly. We only want users who are in a specific security group to be able to login. Is this possible? The security group is UCCE_Reporting.We have tried using the below in the Us...

Running 8.02 SU4.  We moved an agent into a new team, and they aren't showing up in that team.  I've double checked the config, logged in/out of Supervisor Desktop..still nothing. I imagine we may need to restart some services. Does anyone know which...

Hello,     I have three CSQs configured to escalate a call based on the amount of time a caller spends waiting.  In Q1, after 90 seconds the call is escalated to Q2.  In Q2, after 55 seconds a call gets sent to Q3.  In Q3 the call stays until it's an...

Hi AllThe UCCE software compatibility guide dated April 2010, allows for the CAD server version to be lower than 7.5(x) ( as low as version 6) when CUCM is 7.1(3), the compatibility guide for all 7.x releases on the wiki shows this not to be the case...