Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have IPCC enhanced 3.5 2 7835's one for the historical database and voip monitoring and one for the Call center function. They are both in the same vlan that the users desktops are in. The phones however are in a voice vlan? Is it possible to ge...

jones_amy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a new call centre running IPCC Express. There are 12 agent in total. One agent will be staying in "reserved" status forever once the incoming call is being routed to her. She is not able to take the call as all icons are greyed out.And the in...

Leonlei by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i,m Going to order IPCC 3.5 product here is my configuration IPCX-3.Y-PREMIUM IPCX 3.5 or later 3.Y Premium All-in-One (Servers and SW) IPCX-3YPRE-SVR1 IPCX 3.5 or later 3.Y Pre Server (SW only)CCBU-W2k-EX7825-35 Win 2K for MCS7825 or 7835 for IPCC ...

rfateh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know of documentation for moving from a single CallManager cluster with IPCC Enterprise to two clusters, one for IPCC one for non-IPCC users/devices? This seems to be Cisco's current recommended best practice. What steps need to be taken ...

robrhodes by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Similar to Multi level access ( MLA ) feature available in Call Manager, is there a feature available in IPCC Express 3.X / IPIVR 3.X using which we can provide restricted access to IPCC Express / IPIVR admin pages ? If not will future releases ha...

jagadishs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've created client.classC:\cra_skd folder contain this class file and this folder is setted ClassPath.I'm trying to create new variable in CRA script with Java type.But I'm getting an error client: Illegal Type. What's wrong?

kernel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working with IPCC 3.1(2) and have built a script that is using the Get Call Contact Info. The calling number has a corresponding script variable named "CallingNumber". The ANI that is coming in is 10 digits in length. The script is working an...

dmenkel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Call Redirect step in an IPCCX script that is transferring calls to phone DNs. Everything works fine except when the call goes to a busy or non-existent extension. If that happens then the call just drops. If I debug the script it operates a...

I've to send a string like that: "http://webserverNAME/nco2oep/powerpage/ivr.asp?name=gino&var1=999888".How can I do that with the IP-IVR?Thank'you!

Greetings,I am building an application in the CRA EDitor and I need to have a call placed to an external number. I am trying to use the "Place Call" step which asks for the CallControlGroupId and Primary Dialog Group Id to be defined in the step. How...

jdtoth30 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I have the ipcc server behind NAT router and a client on the internet (incidentally not behind nat)? I tried it to no avail. It seems to authenticate, but something else fails.I already read the document about proxy server settings and tcp port 6...

bphelps by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes