Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hi guys, how are you? I hope that you fine.So, my customer has a Finesse v10.5, they are using a gadget that I developed to callback to its final customers when a call is disconnected during a conversation.The problem is Finesse software is always be...

Based on documents.Note     You cannot drilldown to a report based on an Anonymous Block or a Stored Procedure. You cannot drilldown to or from a report based on Real Time Streaming.     I expect to be able to create a Drill down From a SP or Anonymo...

ckulisz01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We've recently purchased a Finesse lab that I've been trying to set up.I'm a bit stuck on what I think is getting the endpoints set up for Finesse. I've configured the users in UCM and I think I have a couple devices set up with associated DNs,...

I was looking for a way to give a UCCX agent a more "in your face" notification of a chat session being offered.Looking through the Finesse API it seems to be very short on any information about chat or emails being queued to an agent.Is chat and ema...

In our current set of grammars on CVP 10.5, we are using an application parameter grammar at the first set of voice prompts in each application. The grammar looks like the following:<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?> <SWIparameter version="1.0" i...

Hi All,Is there a report which i can run to determine if caller/customer disconnected the call at any specific audio prompt ?  Example :  We are planning to introduce a new prompt in the middle of our  call flow but would like to monitor if customers...