IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I keep on receiving the alert from the Call manager (Publisher) which says CCMLinkActive has gone down to count 1 from 2.The alert clears after around 10 minutes. This has been happening for a few days, but I cant seem to find anything in RTMT about ...

Hi,   we are working with Auto-Registration at the IP-Phones.   We have 1 PUB and 2 SUB in two different locations and also 2 CM-Groups / device pools for the two locations.   When we configure phones manually to device pool 1 then the phones registe...

All, I have a situation whereby faxes are failing to a fax attached to an FXS port on a Cisco 2901. (H.323 with CUCM) The gateway is setup as follows: fax protocol t38 nse version 0 ls-redundancy 0 hs-redundancy 0 fallback pass-through g711alaw Fax i...

drbabbers by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I bought the CP-8831 Conference Phone to replace the CP-7937, that use the built-in mic only (No the wireless / wired mic)I'm using on the small conference room. As the CP-7937, the calling out sound is very clear and the receiver caller hear is g...

Hi, I changed the security mode to mixed mode on our CUCM to enable secure RTP to a meeting server. Therefore I'm also generated a CSR for the CallManager certificate, signed it by a CA, uploaded this signed certificate and the CA root to the CUCM. ...