IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello i am trying to configure the gateway aslike SIP to ISDN call. on ISDN call setup end the called number is displaying as unknown on mobile users. the screening indicator parameters need to be adjusted(user provided verified and passed) can any o...

deebu2010 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, I have a simple question: is there a limit of phone subnets that Busines Edition 6000 can manage? For example the server BE6K is located at Head quarter and there are four branches, every branch have phones registered to BE6K at branch. ...

banst8801 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Boa tarde, amigos! estou com um servidor PABX Asterisk e um roteador cisco 2911 + placa VIC2-4FXO. estou recebendo 4 linhas analógicas e quero fazer o trunk para o asterisk.  gostaria de saber se alguém poderia me dar uma ajuda para configurar no cis...

diego by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're having an interesting issue concerning mainly Jabber. When a user starts a conference call, they'll call the first person, and talk with them no problem. They will then call the second person. Second person and the initiator can talk fine here....