IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have some questions related to captures on Voice gateway: 1. What is the difference between a pcm capture and hpi capture 2. For a call Phone-->CUCM->GW->PSTN, how can we take pcap from gateway to troubleshoot voice quality issues for a partic...

Hello, I am setting up CME 8 and a couple of phones for the first time.I have created ephone ds and ephones etc. and entered restart, I expected CME to automatically write a config file to flash, however I dont see anything in there.Am I supposed to ...

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello i would like to purchase a 7921 to use on my UC520 thats running CME 7.0.  currently i have a non cisco access point (zyxel) connected to the system that provides wifi. Would setting up this phone be as simple as connecting the handset to my ...

Hi, cucm not syncing with MS Active diretory  (ldap) . What are the troubleshooting steps ?  If in case we need update directly on the cucm ,how can we do that ? IS there any impact manually running sync during working hours  Thanks

malel2015 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes