IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know that AAR can be configured and used when bandwidth between 2 sites is not sufficient.  What I'm needing to do is cone up with a configuration that will route calls via the PSTN when the LAN connection between sites is down (automatically).   H...

SNMP Response failing alarm were trigger  >>No SNMP data is being reported from A-subpub01.abc.com Check that the snmp community has not been changed, either on the device or moniting tool If the SNMP credentials are correct, check that a firewall i...

S Sadiq by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, all,I am new to Cisco VoIP, I am trying to set up a SRST router in remote office. The router is a 2801, it has 4 FXO ports on it. I configured MGCP and pointed MGCP call-agent to HQ CCM. "sh ccm-manager" on router shows that it is registered with...

oldcreek12 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, Can someone brief me the steps to update call manger publisher and subscriber. I have 11.0 version now and I want to upgrade to 11.5. As per my knowledge first upgrade the publisher, reboot, register all the phones to publisher server and then...

my cucm is version "10.5.2.13900-12 Unrestricted" , i want to install 88821 device package to register 8821 phones , when i went into the device package download page i saw many version "10.5(2.1XXXX)" is it supposed to match my cucm version 10.5.2.1...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes