IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello  I would like to to connect our Cisco CME 2911 router 15.5 IOS,  to be able to call our other building using traditional PBX system, i have FXS and FXO card already installed on the CME router, how do i go about this? please, i need a guide and...

Resolved! pots Dial peer

Can some one show a example of outgoing dial peer for fxo card pots line for cme 8.5? I have 4 ports and would like to always go to next available port to dial out so if one port is taking it goes to next one. Can some one just show a example of this...

Resolved! Device Pack Error

Good Day, I am running CUCM 10.5.1 and trying to install the following device pack: cmterm-devicepack10.5.2.15097-1.cop.sgn I want the pack for a CP-8821 wireless IP phone that we just purchased. I have downloaded several different cop files and get...

plavin001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a CME system where we are running into an issue where when the user calls a number with a total of 15 digits then the system drops the final digit. Example, when the user dials 001519123456789 the system only accepts 00151912345678. I...

putney_m by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. Could ypu please help me with configuration BACD. I have voice menu with 2 parametrs/ 1) Dial by extension 2) Transfer to other number (Fax) 3)Transfer to hunt-group Bellow my example application service 5090 flash:app-b-acd-aa-2.1.2.2.tcl ...

Hey all, I am trying to get plain Mobility working on DX80s and I cannot figure it out. Here are my details:- CUCM is v10.5- DX80s are 10.2.5.207- Every end user has mobility enabled- Every end user has a remote destination profile- Every remote dest...