IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

All,Attempting to get Business Attendant console installed on a 2008 R2 64 bit server. I am in the installation media attempting to connect to the 2008 SQL database. I use the SA account but it can't connect or doesn't see the database. Here is the o...

This my first time to implement a cisco voice system to a client, The requirements are: 1-Support (32) Extension. 2- Support (6) Cisco 7937G IP Conference Station (or any suggestions for alternative models) 3- (32) cisco IP Phone SPA525G (or any sugg...

Hi, I am trying to locate 2 assets (Cisco 7942 phones) but all I have are the serial numbers. I am not sure of the MAC address and am not sure where they are located as we have 3 entities at different place. Trying to clean up what was not properly ...

assckl.it by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, We are running CUCM System version: 11.0.1.20000-2. When I pull CDR report data it contains data only till 10 am. All suggested configuration looks fine in cucm . Kindly help. PFA warning CDR message missing today's data.

Hello, As final report shared by our Auditors, the default application users in Call Manager, should be deleted or there passwords should be changed: Is it safe to change passwords of following default application users or delete them ? - CCMQRTSecur...

Question1: I just saw in documentation that this router can handle up to 36 ip phones, however in docs i see 42, can anyone tell whether one or another is correct statement? Question2: Is this big deal to add new/delete existing phone? Question3: Wha...

Arie by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes