IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Currently have an ASA 5505 and a uc540. I'm trying to test a sip trunk with this configuration and having a hard time getting inbound calls to work. The calls are passing to my uc540 but I am getting an invalid host. I can make outbound calls but not...

Hello Team,Difference in assigning primary extension in end user page and when associating User in Line configuration. What is difference in both. I know use of assigning primary extension in end user page but i don't know use when we associate user ...

puneet559 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, everyone, this is first time i am using this, so I don't know where I submit enough information or not. thanks first. The question is: we have been using UC540W for a long time, now we bought two new IP Phones(7821), the new IP Phones can be regi...

Hi Team , We have a requirement to restrict outbound calls based on the below criteria 1. Area Code of Dialed Number. 2. Time that area code in . I understand this can be done in CUCM using time of day routing  but that would require multiple route...

Shibinbly by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have been using RDP profiles more lately now that our campus has fully migrated to CUCM.  I would like to fully understand how this service works with regards to cell phones.   We have a situation where RDP profile is set with the following timer ...

schwabcm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everybody,we have a Cisco 8831 Conference Phone (a new one), wich would not boot up right. After the Cisco Logo and Trademark text, we don't get any error message, and any name for the softkeys.And the boot doesn't go further.We try it without net...

bonczend by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes