IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to locate 2 assets (Cisco 7942 phones) but all I have are the serial numbers. I am not sure of the MAC address and am not sure where they are located as we have 3 entities at different place. Trying to clean up what was not properly ...

assckl.it by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, We are running CUCM System version: 11.0.1.20000-2. When I pull CDR report data it contains data only till 10 am. All suggested configuration looks fine in cucm . Kindly help. PFA warning CDR message missing today's data.

Hello, As final report shared by our Auditors, the default application users in Call Manager, should be deleted or there passwords should be changed: Is it safe to change passwords of following default application users or delete them ? - CCMQRTSecur...

Question1: I just saw in documentation that this router can handle up to 36 ip phones, however in docs i see 42, can anyone tell whether one or another is correct statement? Question2: Is this big deal to add new/delete existing phone? Question3: Wha...

Arie by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if I have multiple sites on one cluster with one AD for all sites is there any way to setup multiple sync fields that are unique to each site. The customer wants to use different sync fields that are different for each site.

miket by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently have an ASA 5505 and a uc540. I'm trying to test a sip trunk with this configuration and having a hard time getting inbound calls to work. The calls are passing to my uc540 but I am getting an invalid host. I can make outbound calls but not...

Hello Team,Difference in assigning primary extension in end user page and when associating User in Line configuration. What is difference in both. I know use of assigning primary extension in end user page but i don't know use when we associate user ...

puneet559 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, everyone, this is first time i am using this, so I don't know where I submit enough information or not. thanks first. The question is: we have been using UC540W for a long time, now we bought two new IP Phones(7821), the new IP Phones can be regi...

Hi Team , We have a requirement to restrict outbound calls based on the below criteria 1. Area Code of Dialed Number. 2. Time that area code in . I understand this can be done in CUCM using time of day routing  but that would require multiple route...

Shibinbly by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes