IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team, We have cluster of three Cucm 9.1.2 (Pub Sub1&2). Half phones are registerd with Sub 1 and half Sub 2 .There is Sip trunk with an other company having CUCM Pub & Sub. Route pattern and Sip trunk configuration is correctly configured. From ...

Hello everybody, Can someone please help me to determine as to why my RTMT is unable to access Session Trace Log (Real Time Data)? I am getting the following error: cucmpub: Error encountered while processing request. Please check if Trace Collect...

dmitrinik by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Добрый день , уважаемые коллеги. Ситуация у меня сложилась не стандартная, я совсем плохо владею Cisco Unified Communications Manager 10.5 . Заказчик утверждает что когда то вводил некий пароль на телефон Cisco и прослушивал чужой телефонный разговор...

soft-art1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Is there a report which i can run to determine if caller/customer disconnected the call at any specific audio prompt ?  Example :  We are planning to introduce a new prompt in the middle of our  call flow but would like to monitor if customer...

I am trying to understand Callmanager and URL Authentication.  If "Services Provisioning" is set to internaland in Enterprise Parameters is set to "Internal" and the publisher goes down can phones get to the services url.The SRND guide is not 100% cl...

miket by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to program my sip settings on this phone. It has the sip firmware and Now all I need to do is program my stuff in. Can some please give me direction on how to do this please. Thank you.

zooman by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have used the Prime Collaboration Deployment server to create VMs, run upgrades and migrate from 9.02 to 10.5 for CM and IM+P. The migration ran successfully and CM and IM+P came up as a cluster.  We were able to register phones and test.  ...