IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Setting up a CME 8.6 running on a 2821 with 7961's running in SCCP.  Management wants for who ever picks up any of four ringable lines to show up on the individual employee's call appearance.  Lines are pots.  What I was thinking is having the lines ...

Implementing security mechanisms in the Cisco Unified Communications Manager system prevents identity theft of the phones and the Cisco Unified Communications Manager server, data tampering, and call-signaling/media-stream tampering. This Session ...

Hi guys, My client is having Cisco 9971 SIP phones. We already configured for intercoms between these phones and it is working. We are having a software based SIP phone from AMX. We configured that also. But when I am trying intercom call from the ...

nrm000001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just upgrade the firmware on our 7911 phones.  When we look at the phones in CallManager 7.0, all of the phones are registered and are running the upgraded firmware version.  However, when we look at the phones in RTM 8.0: CallManager | Device | D...

dtom by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day! I rejected call from a mobile phone. But I see that termination cause code is 16. I think that  termination cause code should be 21. I want to deploy outbound campaign system, but I have issue with reason of the end of the calls. I want to ...