cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Self-care Portal

Dear All, I have users with phones associated accordingly, and they wanted to change phone configuration on their own (like speed dials, personal directory, directory etc.). So, I have added them to Standard CCM End Users & Standard CTI Enabled group...

Syed by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

EM profile not loading on phones even after EM login is successful in CUCM 10.5.2-11900-3 When the users logs into the phone using userid and pin. It says that the login is successful but the profile doesn't appear on the phone. Below is the log ou...

Hi I have already installed a public cert on Single server deployment CUCM 10.5 to allow for Jabber and expressway which all works fine, but now I need to add a SAN to the cert. From what I understand I need to go to CLI and use the set "web-security...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Hope you can help me clarify something. Our client is moving from one provider to another. The current ISP provides 100MB circuit and some sip trunks. The new provider do not do SIP, so the plan is to cancel the 100MB data circuit with the cu...