IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, We tried to check if the existing SRST is working and when the IP Phones went to SRST, we tried to call the trunk line number 2400 but the call won't get through. Upon checking the debug, we found disconnection cause or information "Cause i...

We are using Cisco 8861 phone, and each user have two or three extension numbers on the phone. The main number is setup on the 1st line (top line - his/her own ext). Issue: After picking up a call from the 2nd / 3rd line, the 2nd / 3rd line stays ...

Resolved! UCM 8.X LDAP Sync

Hi all, Its been a while since I've integrated a V8.X or lower UCM which has an existing production local user database with LDAP. Could someone confirm the below for me when enabling the directory sync for the first time: 1. An existing local UCM ...

We use 0 dial out and ever since we have migrated to sip trunk we get full e.164 DID on all inbound calls. Which means we receive +1<10 digits> Problem we are having is on call back so if we have a missed call, we need to do edit dial and get rid of ...

shabali52 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to confirm whether or not the VG350 supports configuration of on-board PVDMs as MTP, XCode, etc. resources. The table below indicates that this is not supported on the VG350 in v15.4(3)M. Is this an IOS version specific limitation or a platf...