IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone, Receving an alert from RTMT regarding some trust certifications for our entire CUCM cluster. It looks like the certs got expired on March 25th.   Validity From: Fri Mar 25 17:01:55 EDT 2011           To:   Fri Mar 25 17:01:55 EDT 201...

mightyking by Level 6
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, Sometimes db replication of CUCM cluster is (on publisher) state turns to 3 so after restart of publisher it goes back to "2" but I need to find out why it changes as "3" sometimes. Any idea how to get logs or figure out why this happens?...

Hello all,  I'm facing a issue in our network, We have 10 analog line with one pilot number. Incomming and outgoing calls are working fine only problem when any one call from outside to our network if operator doesn't respond, call disconnect from mo...

Hello, We are running Call Manager 10.5.2.12901-1 and every often we keep getting "Number of Registered Gateways Decreased" alerts from the RTMT. I looked through the application logs in syslog viewer to locate the cause of this and I saw a critical ...

Guys i need your help urgently  i am posting  my  voice Translation  rules as per ISP sent me please tell me if it's correct  *Regarding Numbering Format, use the following:• For outgoing Calls : The originating Number (A#), should be 96613510XXXX f...

Hi All. One of our customer has 3825 VG with PVDM2-64 with VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 and was using only one E1 PRI, now customer requested to add another E1 PRI on this VG, when trying to add/confirgure, router was throwing DSP resource error, so I shutdown c...

! dial-peer cor list user-local  member international-fac  member local  member toll ! dial-peer cor list call-international-fac  member international-fac ! ephone-dn  98  octo-line  corlist incoming user-local ! FXO Port à Outgoing Call Works with F...

faiqmahdi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Requirement is - User who wants to join a meet-me conference should be authenticated before allowing him into the conference I have searched extensively for this in the internet and found that there are two methods in connecting to a meet me conferen...

majeed002 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes