IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All, I have 7821 phones registered with CUCM 8.5.1, but unable to make OffNet calls over SIP trunk, getting fast busy tone after keying in client matter code. Other phones with identical CSS & Partition and CMC are able to get through. What coul...

Syed by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am migrating CME from the old router 38XX to a new router 29XX but I have a few questions below, just wondering if anyone can help?  Can I migrate CME & SRST licenses from old 38XX to the new Router 29XX? If so, what would this process entail? ...

Hi Guys Can anyone please verify me the following translation DID range 4227100-4227599 Ext ranges: 7100-7599 OUTBOUND voice translation-rule 1 rule 1 /^71/ /42271/rule 2 /^72/ /42272/rule 3 /^73/ /42273/rule 4 /^74/ /42274/rule 5 /^75/ /42275/! ...

Hello, We have an issue with listening to the voicemail and prompt message from Cisco Unity Connection. When tried to listen to it at the first time, the message is garbled When listened for the second time, it is already clear. May we know what mig...

One of our staff told me that when she calls from her Cisco 8945 phone to a cell phone number, the external person's phone shows: UNKNOWN or Restricted.   I have made Desk Phone-to-Cell Phone test calls from various cell phone models and here is what...

We have a few 8861's connected to the network via WiFi. Initially the phones worked fine. Now, if the user puts a caller on hold, when they retrieve the call, the caller could not hear the user. The only "change" was the addition of a few speed dials...

There was CUCM 5.2 and MLPP configuration,after upgrating MPLL Domain stop working.What is issue ?How i must configure MLPP on CUCM 8.6 ? On CUCM 8.6 i have  MLPP configuration in device pool,but on CUCM 8.6 this selection absenceCan anyone help me t...