IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HiWe have deployed a CUCM cluster of version 10.5 , The cluster is deployed in morocco . The CUCM is synchronized with a central NTP.Now the issue we are facing is that in morocco will follow daylight Saving (DST), But the unity connection and CUCM b...

Hi, CUCM Version: 10.5.2.12901-1 Our MOH is playing continuously even if it is set as Unicast. Is this a new behavior on 10.5.2.12901-1? Is there a known bug on this? I see that there is a previous discussion and a bug details but this is about t...

Resolved! RTMT alert

Please someone could help me for the below query. the following SyslogSeverityMatchFound events generated: SeverityMatch - Critical sshd[10511]: fatal: Read from socket failed: Connection reset by peer SeverityMatch - Critical sshd[10516]: fatal: Rea...

Hello everyone,I am getting a "Unable to contact server. Master or Local Agent could be down" error for my weekly scheduled backups. I have 1 PUB and 1 SUB.The backup status shows that the PUB is backing up, but all the SUB backups are not.Apparently...

Hello, I have a client with a CME connected with a PBX using E1 R2, and the CME have another E1 R2 to the PSTN. The PBX is using the extensions 81.. and the CME has the extensions 82.. When the PBX make PSTN calls they dont have any access code to th...

Hi Everyone, Trying to install UCCX version 8.5.1.11004-25 on a new Dell PowerEdge R730 server. The Publisher has been installed with no issue but the Sub doesn't seem to go as smootly as it should . Receiving the following error message The installa...