IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI everybody, I found a VG224 on my warehouse and I need to use it for a client, but I dont have the patch panel, nor the cable that joins VG224 to this patch panel.  Can anybody  tell me what are the references of those items? Thanks

Hello all, From BE6000 link, http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/unified-communications/business-edition-6000/index.html BE6000H Model: Cisco Unified Communications on Cisco UCS C220 M4 Rack Server supports up to 1000 users, 2500 devices. What is d...

I purchased cisco Business Edition 6000 10.0 as the following: BE6K-START-UWL25    BE 6000 - User License Starter Bundle with 25 UWL Licenses                1 BE6K-UWL-STD           Cisco Business Edition 6000 - Workspace License Standard          ...

Halsser by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm aware that conference call internally only works with G.711. Since we have two sites that uses different device pool in which the Region configured to used the is G.729 codec and the conference call is not working unless a transcoder is conf...

Hi The router HQ can ping the cucm. and I already set configuration in cucm. But the router cannot see the cucm. Please see the below. If more information is needed, please let me know. Thank you HQ(config)#do sh ccm-mMGCP Domain Name: Priority Stat...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently having issues with  all of our Cisco IP phones, that are located outside of our office/firewall. For some reason, all our 3 external Cisco IP phones are not able to make calls to any external users, nor are able to receive incoming c...

benacquis by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes