IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a built-in method to make the CUBE report call quality statistics over the SIP Trunk connected to the CUCM CMR?I have a CUBE on 2921 v15.4(2)T1 and tried to follow the CUBE Configuration Guide on configuring it for call quality reporting (ht...

kdotten36 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to get an 8811 phone working using fast track on a CME 10.0. Does anyone know the proper reference-pooltype to put for and 8811 or for all the 88xx phones? Seems there would be a document somewhere but I can't seem to find it.

gene by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyoneOur network guys recently setup some new NTP servers that require authentication. I know you can configured the following on a router/switch to allow for this, but is there a way to configure this for CUCM? I'm running 8.6  ntp authenticat...

Resolved! Cisco IOS and CME

I understand that CME's are linked/associated to IOS releasesLets define this pleaseIf individual has IOS release of 12.4(25d) and CME 8.1.0.0, would individual have to upgrade IOS to 15.1(2) T or would that depend on what features being used?Lets ju...