IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We're running CUCM 9.1 - I want to be able to remove just the phone line from 150 phonesbut leave the line/extension in place on the Device Profile. So effectively the phone no longerhas a line/extension on it and the user has to login to be able ...

Hello, Just found after a recent upgrade to 10.5.1 that in a Hunt Pilot Configuration under the Hunt Cal Treatment Settings I am not able to send a call a Unity Mailbox. Prior to the upgrade the HP was configured to Fwd busy and no answer calls to *5...

Cisco Ip phone -->CUCM--(MGCP)--3945 Gateway/ E1 -->Service Provider.  When we make an outbound calls from Cisco phones, calls getting connected properly but when the called party disconnects the calls, we see the calls disconnect but Call timer is s...

We have a Unity 7 voicemail server and are planning an upgrade to our entire phone system next year. I need more licensing right now due to some new positions. Is there any way Cisco can help me? The licensing I need is UNITY7-USR-E. Is there a good ...

amtacisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes