IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, This might be a dumb question since I just started my study.. My observation is that the dial-peer matching (for both inbound and outbound), happens before the translation, correct? For example, for an incoming call, it apparently could not match...

Difan Zhao by Level 5
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Team, My customers in the northeast are wondering when we are going to announce support for the 4321? They do not want to purchase this on a 2921 that has a limited lifespan, considering the ISR 4k's are the latest release.  Thanks in advance,Jason R...

jarandaz by Cisco Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm having an issue with a customer of ours when trying to dial an international number with 14 digits.The cisco 79XX phone is cutting the number on 14 digits including the extra 0 for an outside line.so when i press 0 00351214543989 and i do ...

smartnet by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes