IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Hard Phones are showing incorrect time - ahead by 30mins. Checking CUCM servers shows that DTG setting is correct (GMT+8). NTP is configured in CUCM and is polling time from our VOIP Gateway. Now, VOIP router clock is incorrect although NTP server...

The Active Directory “contact” records have telephone numbers and they can have any phone number local or long distance. Right now, my Call Manager system is configured to use LDAP and it will pull in the Active Directory “user” accounts and list the...

edhodges2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to add a phone that was previously registered but now, as far as I can tell, does not show up at all in Call Manager.  I am receiving this message:  Add failed. Could not insert new row - duplicate value in a UNIQUE INDEX column (Unique In...

dwerts1628 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI know about and use the RTMT, but that only seems to show me the calls after they've completed and no info about the call quality such as info on jitter and packet loss.  Are there any built-in tools for CUCM 10.5 that can monitor calls live on th...

voip7372 by Level 4
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I got this problem for my cucm version System version: 7.0.2.20000-5 Product Part Number: MCS7825I3-K9-CMC1 java.io.FileNotFoundException: /var/log/active/platform/log/cli.bin (Read-only file system) log4j:ERROR No output stream or file set for the ...

Dear,I want to add some ringtones in my tftp-server, CUCME 10.5.tftp-server flash:Moh/music-on-hold.au alias music-on-hold.autftp-server flash:/Ringtones/RingList.xml alias RingList.xmltftp-server flash:/Ringtones/DistinctiveRingList.xml alias Distin...

HI, I have 5 cisco CP 3905 phone. I have check and read some documents. Does i need Cisco Unified Manager to communicate each other. if yes, then  Is there any other way, i can call each other without use of Cisco Unified Manager? Thanks,Kuntal

KR SHAH by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Friends, I am facing issue with MoH using G.729 codec. Following is the simple installation scenario; Two sites are there viz HQ and B1.MoH server (CUCM), Transcoder (2811), couple of phones are in HQ Region and few phones are in B1 Region.Region bet...

voiphub01 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 7800 cable lock

Hi,I keep trying to find the truth.In the Cisco admin guide for 78xx phone series, page 59 it says:"The lock connects to the antitheft securityconnector on the back of the phone and the cable can be secured to a desktop"But while I can clearly see it...